Indulge in this incredibly easy to make, Homemade Mocha Frappe to cool down on a hot day. Coffee and chocolate, a match made in heaven, combine together to make this iced refresher. Top the chocolaty iced coffee with a sinful dollop of whipped cream and chocolate chips to make it a decadent treat.
Use any variant of the fresh cow milk from Sarda Farms. The milk is preservative free ensuring that its flavour and natural goodness remains intact.
1. Reserve 1 tablespoons of the Chocolate syrup for garnish.
2. Blend the remaining chocolate syrup, coffee ice cubes and milk together in a mixer.
Pour into 2 glasses.
3. Top with a dollop (or more) of whipped cream.
4. Drizzle some chocolate syrup and sprinkle some chocolate chips.
5. Garnish with some mint leaves (optional)
To make coffee ice cubes: Brew about 4 tablespoons of coffee powder with ¾ cup of hot water. You can make it as strong or as light as you like. Cool and pour in an ice tray to freeze for about 5-6 hours or overnight. Use as required.
This is a basic recipe. Adjust the amount of ingredients to suit your taste.
To make Frappe for kids, substitute the coffee with any fruit syrup of choice.