Kick start your day with these savoury, eggless, Ghee and Semolina pancakes. Simple, easily available pantry ingredients used in this recipe, create a tasty and healthy meal to get you through the day. Antibiotic & hormone free Sarda Farms cow milk ghee lends a rich, nutty aroma to the pancakes. Ghee and Semolina pancakes can be served on their own or with your favourite chutney or sauce.
1. In a mixing bowl, about ½ cup water to dahi and whisk well.
2. Add in the semolina, curry leaves,onion,hing,salt ,coriander leaves and green chillies.
3. Mix and keep side covered for about 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minute check the batter consistency, it should be of thick dropping consistency. Add a few tablespoons water if required.
5. Heat a non-stick pan.
6. Drizzle 1 teaspoon ghee on the pan.
7. Pour a small ladleful (3-4 tablespoon) of the semolina batter on it and spread a bit.
8. Cook for about 1 minute on medium heat or till the underside browns.
9. Flip it over and cook on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Serve immediately with chutney or sauce of choice.
For a variation, you can sneak in vegetables like grated carrots,beets,cucumber,spinack etc. in the pancake batter
Serving Size 7-8